Thursday, July 18, 2013

Travel Photo of the Week - Fish Massage in Koh Samui


This was one of my worst ideas while traveling. I was a bit of a newbie on my first trip to Thailand and I got curious seeing all the fish massage stations set up down the streets. I overpaid (naturally) and dunked my feet and legs into a tank full of hungry fish. It was easily one of the more disgusting and unhygienic things I've done while traveling. The fish will nibble off your dead skin, leaving your soles soft and smooth- if you can tolerate a full 15 minutes in the tank. I'll take a pedicure any day. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't even think about how unclean that tank likely was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not the average blog author, man. You definitely have something important to add to the net. I will try and check back more often as now I want to invest in Koh Samui Villas for Sale. Such a special blog. I’ll be back for more.
    http://www.samuiproperty.asia/

    ReplyDelete