Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Library Hotel, Koh Samui


When I visited the island of Koh Samui in Thailand several years ago, I heard about a nearby hotel with a pool that resembled a blood bath. I was intrigued right away. Located right on Chaweng Beach, the Library Hotel Koh Samui is modern and stylish. The Library Hotel is the kind of place where once you check in, there’s really no reason to leave the premises.

On the hotel grounds are a restaurant, fitness facilities and a library. The rooms are simple and elegant with white d├ęcor that makes me want to move in immediately.



The hotel’s tagline Real happiness is not complicated at all is something I should probably write on the wall above my desk and tattoo all over my body. I often struggle with over thinking and overcomplicating my life and I just love how perfectly simply that line is.


Of course this hotel comes at more of a hefty price tag than the guesthouse I stayed in while touring Koh Samui, but I know one of these days I will return and go for a dip in the famous red pool.

Find me: 
14/1 Moo 2, Chaweng Beach,  Bo Phut, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
http://www.thelibrary.co.th

2 comments:

  1. Lovely website! I am loving it!! Will come back again. Excellent information regarding Koh Samui villa for sale can be found around here. I am bookmarking your feeds also
    http://markiproperty.com/

    ReplyDelete