Friday, June 28, 2013

Hometown Adventures - Conrad Chicago


Chicago has a ton of great hotels, and there's always a new trendy place opening with a rooftop  or other popular attraction. Chicago's Conrad hotel has turned into my favorite hotel over the past couple years. 

Having stayed here and visited family members at the hotel as well, I have to say the service and rooms are always top notch. The Conrad offers a premium location as you are literally inside the Nordstrom mall! In spite of the busy location, the hotel is peaceful and quiet which offers a private escape from the noises of Michigan Avenue. The Conrad also has a rooftop terrace, and between May-September the hotel screens movies each Sunday night free of charge. 

Each time we stay an upgrade seems to be given to us! The bathrooms are impeccable with tubs and showers with lovely scented bath products. Each time at the Conrad I find myself indulging the room service option as well. Whether it's late night dessert with a warm toasted cookie, or french press and a yogurt parfait for breakfast, I am always greeted by the staff with a personal greeting and a smile. I feel so tucked away and secure at this hotel that there really is no reason to stay anywhere else. 

Find me:

521 North Rush Street, at Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611

No comments:

Post a Comment