Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dream Destination - The Dead Sea

I’m at my happiest in the water. There’s nothing better than spending the day at the beach and frolicking in the water. I love beach hair, the smell of sunscreen and most of all just spending time in the water.

I’ve always been fascinated with the Dead Sea and I want to float in the water and take in all the sights around me. Then, I want to cover my body with the black mud from the Dead Sea and wash it off. 
Body scrub with Dead Sea salt - my only way to experience the Dead Sea at the moment! 
That’s probably the beauty junkie in me talking, but I’ve read about all the skin benefits the mud has, and so many spas feature the mud in their high-end products. Even just soaking in the Dead Sea is said to have many positive health benefits!

I think staying at a resort by the Dead Sea would be a fun way to boost my mind and spirit, especially during one of Chicago’s long winters. I’m already picturing amazing food, healing powers in the water and the hot sun bronzing my body. I need to make this trip happen!


Anyone have tips on the best way to visit the Dead Sea? 

1 comment: